Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Done it!

Well, I eventually plucked up my courage today and went. I knew I had to do it, and no doubt the majority of people would go without a second thought about it. But I`m a coward. As I sat there waiting, my number was the next one, but the clock kept going round, no-one went in or out, I got to the stage of telling myself that if I wasn`t called in another 10 minutes I was going home. But just as that ten minutes were nearly up, the number changed and I had to go in. It was all over in a couple of minutes, it didn`t hurt, and I asked myself afterwards what was I so scared about….. but I know I`ll be exactly the same the next time I have to go.
Where did I go?... yes to have that blood test that I was told I had to have. I`m sure that 99.99% of you reading this, will probably think what a stupid creature, but as I said in yesterdays writing I am an odd one out!

No comments: