Sunday, January 08, 2006

Ten Favourites

Thought I`d share today some of my top ten favourites:

Looking at a beautiful sunset,
Walking along a deserted beach,
Sitting on my own with a book,
Listening to the sounds of a bird singing,
Walking along a cliff top,
Seeing the beauty of flowers,
Having the house to myself,
Listening to a good sermon,
A drive in my car,
Blogging

And my favourite 10 foods:

Fish & chips,
Ginger treacle steamed pudding,
Roast chicken,
Chocolate orange trifle,
Goose dripping on toast,
Omelette and chips,
Toad-in-the-hole,
Roast beef &
Yorkshire puddings,
Orange flan,
Apple pie & icecream.

(not exactly a `healthy` diet is it?! but it suits me!)

Wonder what others would list as their 10 favourites.

3 comments:

Jorge Gajardo Rojas said...

You must add a good chilean wine.
And Lettuce? In your profile what is this?

see-through faith said...

lettuce is green salad.

ivy, I read Goose dripping on toast, as goose droppings. rofl :)

Both sounds revolting to be honest! I've never liked dripping.

steamed treacle suet pudding? Now, you are talking !!!!! Do you make your own? I haven't had that in years and years and years!

Ivy said...

Yes the steamed ginger treacle pudding is home made. Done as a sponge pudding though, not a suet one. (although we do put golden syrup on suet dumplings for a pudding too - also delicious!)