Thursday, January 12, 2006

Eye Test

It made my day!
I`ve been told that I`ve got the healthy eyes of a twenty year old!
I went and had my eyes tested today as it`s a while since I had them done. One of the things they did was to take a photo of the back of my eye – amazing, that in an instant there it was on the screen on the computer beside the machine that flashed a light at me and took it. And from looking at that, I was told how healthy my eyes were. It really is wonderful the technology now for tests like that, and we have such a lot of unknown people to thank for their work in researching and evolving such devices.
I still need glasses for seeing distance but I can read any tiny print easily without them. So then it came to selecting new frames, and what a choice there was, eventually I decided on a pair and now wait ten to fourteen days to get them.
Wonder if anyone will notice they`re different when I get them.

No comments: