Sunday, January 22, 2006

Alone with thoughts

How I wish I had a brother or sister to share things with, especially at the moment when I feel so much responsibility for a parent. I feel so alone. I know there are some people who will help with some practical issues, for which I`m grateful. But there is so much is going round in my mind – what to do for the best; where to put my priorities – parent or work; what if this…; what if that….; what`s best to do?….etc...etc.... Oh, why haven`t I got a brother or sister to share it with, to talk all these things over with.

1 comment:

Randell said...

You just chaeck out my first blog post , thanks! Had to go check out yours, of course.
Just do what your heart tells you! There is no right or wrong, there is only the best that you can do! Even if you had a brother or sister, doesn't mean that you would would be open or close to them. Be true, stay positive!