Monday, January 30, 2006

Resolution Review

It`s now a month since I made my new year resolutions, so it`s time I reviewed where I`ve got to with them after a month.

Some I`ve failed badly at – like writing my Blog earlier in the day; finding more time to sit and read; talking more; doing my needle work picture; making more time for myself.

Some I`ve succeeded at – like having more exercise, I do make myself walk more; making more time to read my bible and pray; keeping things tidier; having more patience with my parent – but that has been a real struggle!

Others I`ve neither succeeded nor failed at (although having just typed that, I wonder if I haven`t succeeded can I say haven`t failed?) I suppose what I mean is I`ve not got any better or any worse at them: being organised; overcoming nerves;

Those I`ve failed at in the first month, I`ll try to do better with before I review this again at 3 months. Maybe by keeping reviewing it (even if I bore anyone reading this!) it may help me to make the effort to do at least some of the things better by the end of the year

No comments: