Monday, May 22, 2006

What do my photos say about me?

Being one who likes taking photos, I couldn`t resist trying out this test to see what it said about me! Here`s the result. Like most of these things, some of it is surprisingly accurate, but some just `isn`t me`. I`ll leave readers to work out what bit isn`t me.

You're camera shy but canny!

Camera Shy

Say cheese! Oh go on! We can tell that you're the sort of person who tends to be happier behind the camera than in the picture itself. You may envy those photogenic people who always seem to look radiant in photos regardless of the situation, but the truth is that you've got one up on them.
We can tell that you're one of life's observers who pick up on interesting information and gossip just by looking and listening instead of planting yourself in the middle of the action. We also know that you're not shy all the time. In fact we bet that you can party with the best of them when you're in the mood to let your hair down. You just don't see the need to over-expose yourself!

No comments: