Friday, May 26, 2006

Is it the right decision?

I don`t know what`s the matter with me at the moment, (nothing healthwise I hasten to add [as far as I know anyway]), but I just don`t seem to have any interest in doing the things that I used to do, and even some of the things I`m doing I`m doing out of habit rather than with any real enthusiasm. So, I decided to give up doing a voluntary job that I`ve done for many, many years, I`m not being forced to give it up, its been my decision to do so.

Yet now that it`s actually come almost to the time to hand everything over, I`m having second thoughts – am I doing right; am I letting people down; is it just that I`m severing something that was a lifeline to me at one time that`s giving me these doubts, fears; am I doing the right thing?

I guess I`ve just got to chance it, and hope my instinct is right.

No comments: