Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Room to Room

Some might wonder why I was writing about moving house yesterday. Well I`m sitting here looking around me, at all the clutter – useful clutter, I hasten to add!, which I will soon need to move.

No, I`m not moving house, but I`m moving rooms. My bedroom is soon to become my office/workroom/retreat room, and my office/workroom/retreat room my bedroom. And then my bedroom, being bigger will have room for the luxury of a nice double bed, instead of my single one, and should be able to be more of a comfy retreat room than my office/workroom/retreat room. I`ve ordered the bed (good price in a special half price sale yesterday), so now just have to find two or three people to help move the furniture. But, before they can do that I need to clear away the clutter. And, I feel at the same time, like having a spring-clean of some of my hoarded bits and pieces to make a fresh start.

So… that`s all for today…. off to the cupboards and drawers…!

No comments: