Friday, May 05, 2006

More preparations

Holidays really seem such hard work. As I wrote yesterday there are so many jobs to be done before one goes, and then when one comes back there`s another lot that have piled up in one`s absence. I ask myself - is it really worthwhile?

I think at least that I`ve got all sorted out for my parent to be looked after in my absence, meals are going to be delivered, someone`s coming in in the morning to see she`s up and dressed ok, an aunt has offered to sleep here if required, another person will be most of her for all of each day, friends have promised to collect her to take her to church and a concert. It makes me really appreciate the good neighbours and friends we have around us. And, if you were to start counting them what a lot there would be on the list.

So, now all I`ve got to do is - the packing, checking my map route, washing my hair, charging up my mobile phone, sorting out my parents dinner for the day I go, ..... and many other little odd jobs..... I suppose it will all get done in time.

1 comment:

see-through faith said...

I'm off on holiday on Friday and I've still so much to do.

Yikes. I hate the stress don't you?