Friday, May 19, 2006

Thoughts

When I started this Blog, I thought of it as somewhere I could write the things that really mattered to me, that affected me, things I probably couldn`t share in any other way, my personal thoughts, and that`s what I need to do today.

I`ve got something that I want to share, that I want to talk about, yet because of what it is; how I feel; I can`t really tell anyone. Why not?, I guess because I know it`s wrong, that I shouldn`t be like this about it. And others would be shocked to know it.

So, I`m going to write it down here, maybe that will help.

I`ve just had a weeks holiday to myself followed by having the house at home to myself for almost a week because my parent was away. And, I`ve so enjoyed the freedom that it has given, the lack of tension, the ability to come and go as I like, do as I want, to live my own life. My problem is that my feelings are now that I don`t want my parent to come back. I`ve got no “feelings” for my parent, just a sense of duty. What awful things to say,aren`t they? But it`s the truth of how I feel.

And I don`t know what to do about it.

No comments: