Saturday, November 19, 2005

Contestants

Watching a quiz game show on television this evening, I began to wonder (yes, I seem to do a lot of wondering, don`t I?!) why it is that they never have disabled people as contestants? I know some disabilities could be inappropriate in practical ways for some quizzes, like for example a visual quiz for a blind person, but there`s nothing to stop such a person being on a question type programme, is there. With all the laws now against discrimination against disabled people, surely they should be included in such activities.
And, why do they seem to not have people that are unemployed and could do with winning some money, nearly always contestants seem to have good jobs.

Here`s a version of one of the game shows that I found that one can play on here. ( I only managed to get to £250 though!)

No comments: