Friday, November 10, 2006

The tree

Well, if you didn`t guess what I was talking about yesterday, they were Christmas Trees. And here is one of them - a shocking pink Christmas Tree.

Now, who I wonder would want one of those in their room? I know I certainly wouldn`t. (and it looks worse in real life than it does in this photo). What the price was I don`t know, I didn`t look but I`ll guess it was probably very expensive. Me, I wouldn`t give you 10p for it!

As for the black ones, how dismal can you get, on what should be a happy cheerful time of year. Ok, I know that Christmas in some ways may not be a good time of year for a lot of folk, but the real reason for Christmas is one for celebrating.

What colour tree will I be putting up (not yet ofcourse), a green one ofcourse. So, who wants this pink one?

No comments: