Monday, October 16, 2006

Jigsaw of Life

I`m going to tell you about another jig-saw today, but it`s a much more complicated one than the straight edged one that I wrote about yesterday. In this one all the pieces seem to be very scattered and none of them seem to fit together well, its as if there`s some of them missing.

The jigsaw I`m referring to is my life. It seems and feels very much like a jigsaw at times. There`s.....
.....my home life
.....my working life
.....my church life
.....my hobbies
.....my parent
.....my obligation to my parent
.....my parent`s friend
.....myself
.....my needing time and space to myselfa

yet, none of them seem to fit easily together, there seems to be gaps and missing linking pieces that I can`t find. In the first three I seem almost to be three different people!... and the other six don`t seem to sit happily together.
What or where are the missing pieces?

No comments: