Friday, August 04, 2006

Helpless

I know I`ve given short measure in writing blogs this week, but I haven`t known what to write about. As well as feeling helpless to help the situation I wrote about on my last blog this week, I`m also feeling helpless as to how to help a work colleague who is going through a very difficult time at the moment. Obviously I`m not going to write about her problems here, but suffice to say that a tragedy that happened to a member of her family about eight months ago, now seems to have come to a head and is causing her untold grief and heartache again, and with additional problems. How I wish I was better at knowing what to say to help.

1 comment:

Pat said...

I think you just have to be there.
Re posts I try to do three a week but if I feel the urge go, with it.
As a comparitive beginner I have to watch it doesn't take over.