Friday, July 14, 2006

Shopping Spree

I`m on holiday this week, so I`ve been on a spending spree today!
Things that have happened recently to people that I knew, have made me realise again, that one has to make the most of what one has, and the life one has, because who knows what tomorrow will hold. So, I decided to spoil myself and go and get something that I`d been toying with the idea of getting for quite a while now.

So today, off I went to a large store on the outskirts of the big city, and after discussions with a very helpful young salesman I made my purchase. What was it?....No, not clothes, or shoes, or anything like that, nor make-up (I `m not one of those women who go in for a lot of that stuff.) I like gadgets!

Sitting in my room now, is a laptop computer, something I`m sure I shall put to good use in the coming weeks, once I get used to not having a mouse to chase around it! But, I`ll still be doing my blogging and bits on this one too, but now I have the opportunity to sit in more comfort too, or even in the summer house!

No comments: