Friday, July 28, 2006

Festival visiting

I`ve been to see another Flower Festival this afternoon, it was at a village church, and was very good. A nice welcome was given by the people on duty at the door, along with a free programme. (Different to the one I went to a few weeks ago where we were charged £3 for a tiny admission programme). This one was all on the theme of Pantomimes. I took several photos so may post one tomorrow, once I`ve downloaded them from my camera to the computer. It always interests me at these events as to how people manage to find just the right accessories to go with their arrangements. For instance on the Cinderella one, who would have a glass slipper to use... but there was a perfect one on the arrangement. It`s attention to detail like this that makes for such a good effect and shows the time and care taken over getting everything right.

No comments: