Monday, July 10, 2006

One thing leads to another

I`m at the moment surrounded by boxes, stands, plastic baskets, papers, folders, and all sorts of odds and ends, I can barely see the floor in my room, every possible surface has something on it!
After the busy few days of taking part in a large event, I`m now trying to put all my things back into cupboards, but as usual when I start to do something like that, I end up trying to rearrange things and trying to be more organised - but whether I will succeed???! And, one thing leads to another, as I think, well if I move that to another place, I could shift that over there.... and so on..... is it only me or do others do the same I wonder. And, why does there always look to be far more items than will fit in the cupboard, or far more than came out, although there is actually less?

No comments: