Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Resolution Update

I said that I`d review my new year resolutions in three months, so I guess I`d better do that – but I know I`m failing on many of them, and we`re only a quarter of the way through the year. So to remind myself and try to stir myself up here they are – with the way I`m doing so far:

To have more patience with my parent – better some days than others, so neither success or complete failure

To make more time for myself – not very successful

To make more time to pray and read my bible – regretfully not very successful

To complete a needlework picture I started a few years ago – failed – but maybe in the summer I`ll get this done

To be more organised – partly successful

To keep things tidier - trying, but not too successful

To have more exercise – still trying

To try and talk more to people, to try and make friends – failing

To overcome the nerves I get at times about going anywhere – haven`t had to tackle this one yet this year

To find time and space to sit and read - failed

To write my Blog earlier in the day - failed

Wonder if I`ll do better by the half year stage – look out for the next report in another three months.

No comments: