Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Quandry

I`m going on holiday soon, and am looking forward to it. It will be good to have a break from the routine of work and especially of home. But I`ve now got something on my mind, so I`m going to write it down. Writing things down always seems to help me think them round somehow.


My problem is that my parent is now starting to get worried about me going on holiday, says it’s a long way on my own. (I`m not I hasten to add, a youngster or teenager going away for the first time). I`ve gone before and got there and back safely. It`s not even out of this country! I surmise that her worry is really more to do with the fact that she`ll be left on her own while I`m away, rather than about my travelling but I`m now starting to worry because I`m making her worry.

So, do I go or do I stay?

No comments: