Monday, April 24, 2006

Made Round to go Round

They say its made round to go round – what is? A coin.

Looking at a coin in my hand today set me thinking and wondering, where had it been, where had it come from, where would it go?

How interesting it would be to know where it first went from the place it was minted. Who had it next; and who after that; and after that; and after that. Where in the country had it been; How many miles had it travelled before getting into my hand; Who had held it in their hand; Where would it go next, who would hold and touch it after me; where would it end up?
I wonder how many years it would be around for too. And how many hands would touch it in that time.

Wouldn`t it be interesting if everyone that handled it had to place a mark on to say where and when they`d touched it?!

No comments: