- a tin of manderin oranges (I prefer a large tin!)
- 4 trifle sponges
- a tangerine jelly (or an orange jelly if you can`t get a tangerine one)
- a packet of chocolate blancmange powder
- a packet of dream topping
- cadbury`s flake (or some grated chocolate)
When this is set, make up the blancmange as directed on the packet, then put it in a basin and put the basin in a bowl of cold water, or iced water, keep stirring the blancmange all the time until it gets cold. Then pour this onto the set jelly mixture. (If you put it on hot, it melts the jelly!). Leave this in the fridge to set.
Make up the dream topping and spread over the top. Then sprinkle with a crumbled chocolate flake or grated chocolate.
(Sorry, I`ve not taken a picture of one of them yet to put on here.)