Friday, January 05, 2007

January turn out

I don`t know what`s wrong with me this week! No, don`t get alarmed I`m not feeling unwell, I feel fine. But having taken down all the Christmas trimmings, cards, tree etc., and for the first time (as far as I can remember), actually wanting to take them down now that Christmas was gone instead of trying to keep them up as long as possible, I find myself wanting to have a good turn out and start somehow a fresh year.

I`ve started by having a good tidy up of my office room, and it needed it! Then I turned out my craft cupboard this afternoon and discarded some bits that I really don`t know why I kept, they were just odd scraps of coloured paper, card and the like, and I`ve now got, besides a tidy cupboard a whole free empty shelf. Wonder how long it will stay empty!!

Even my car has had it`s service and MOT and been cleaned.

No comments: