Saturday, January 06, 2007

My A-Z Alphabet

Having seen this idea of an alphabet on someone elses`s blog I though I`d have a go at it too.


A is for AGE: I`m 17 short of the three score years and ten.

B is for BEER of choice: None. I don`t drink alcohol (well, apart from one glass of wine at Christmas, and I`m not really keen on having that)

C is for CAREER: Don`t think working in retail counts as a career, does it?

D is for favourite DRINK: A cup of tea

E is for ESSENTIAL item you use every day: Difficult to pick just one, think I`ll have to choose: my bed

F is for FAVOURITE song at the moment: I`m not really into music, and particularly not pop music. I like listening though to Aled Jones or Daniel O Donnell CD`s.

G is for favourite GAME: I enjoy an occasional game of Scrabble. But I`m not really a games person.

H is for best HOLIDAY taken: This would be a week spent with friends on the West coast of England.

I is for INSTRUMENTS played: I was taught to play the piano, with I kept it up. I can still just read music to play the right hand music.

J is for favourite JUICE: Orange, I`m not adventurous!

K is for KIDS: How I hate to hear children referred to as kids. (No, I`ve none)

L is for LAST KISS: Last kiss? – I`ve not had a first kiss!

M is for MARRIAGE: Never been asked!

N is for full NAME: Just call me Ivy Leaf

O is for OVERNIGHT hospital stays: I`ve had two of then when a teenager, and each time I came out with less than I went in with! (tonsils and teeth)

P is for PHOBIAS: Spiders and creepy crawlies

Q is for QUOTE: “Don`t spoil the ship for a `hapworth `o tar”

R is for biggest REGRET: this has to be that I didn`t leave home to live on my own years ago.

S is for SPORT: I`m not a sport person, but I enjoy a game to table-tennis.

T is for TIME you wake up: If it`s a work day 6 a.m., if it`s my day off 7.30 a.m.

U is for colour of UNDERWEAR: All colours of the rainbow!

V is for VEGETABLE you love: Potatoes – (cooked as chips especially!)

W is for WORST habit: Putting off till tomorrow what I should do today

X is for X-RAYS you’ve had: Elbow, when I cracked a bone, Ankle, Chest when I had bronchitis several years ago, and stomach. So quite an assortment over the years.

Y is for YUMMY food you make: Chocolate orange trifle

Z is for ZODIAC sign: Sagittarius. Not that I follow the star signs at all.


3 comments:

Cherrypie said...

You can't just say "Chocolate Orange Trifle" and leave it at that. We need photos and a recipe.

Quick. Get to the shop before it closes and whip one up for tomorrow. Pleeeeaaase x

Ivy said...

Recipe coming as tomorrow`s blog, Cherrypie.

Cherrypie said...

Yippee! I've signed on at the gym in readiness