Sunday, January 07, 2007

A few favourite photo`s

Posted by Picasa
Having a browse through some of the many photos I`ve taken since having digital cameras, here are a selection of some of my favourites.

I wonder if others are like me and get carried away with taking lots and lots and lots of shots of the same or similiar scenes, at different angles, different times, or on diferent days, now that with digital cameras unlike the reel of film ones, one doesn`t waste money by printing what`s no good. I know I do. But, the trouble is - I then find it difficult to decide to discard any once I`ve got them on the screen, but I really must be ruthless, after all, who wants dozens of photos of the same boats on the same bit of water!

I`ll have to make it part of my New Year spring clean of everything.

2 comments:

Cherrypie said...

Have you taken those photos, Ivy? They are really good. You've either got a brilliant camera or an incredible talent. I'm guessing it's a combination of both.

Ivy said...

Yes, they`re all photo`s I`ve taken. I just enjoy taking everything and anything! My camera`s not an excessively expensive one, but I`m pleased with the results I get from it.