Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Hold on? or Let go?

I seem to have done a lot of thinking and discovering on this holiday. Without consciously being aware of doing it!
It has been good to be free for a few days of the responsibilities I have.
The break has really done me good, not only in the sense of helping me unwind, but in making me really stop and think.
What am I doing with my life?
What should I be doing with my time?
Am I making the most of it?
Should I be spending more time making the most of my free time, instead of being busy all the while?
I know that there are “lifelines” which have been invaluable to me over the past years, but, I wonder now, is it time I let them slacken, maybe even let go of some of them?
Dare I take that step?
My instinct is to feel that I am being led to do less, to make the most of the precious free time that I do get to do what I want to do, follow up some of the hobbies and interests I now have. To make time to relax too.

No comments: