Sunday, March 16, 2008

Holiday over

I`ve come to the end of my weeks holiday. It`s gone too quickly and looking at the list of things I wrote this time last week that I wanted to do on my holiday, there`s several which I didn`t get completed - one in particular being turning out all the kitchen cupboards. I didn`t even make a start on them!


Although the weather wasn`t brilliant, I went out each day somewhere. One day several hours were spent looking through books of old church records at the local Records office. They made interesting reading and I even unexpectedly came across my Dads name two or three times in them, which I was pleased to see.

Some other days I went to various places and wandered round towns and shops. Did a bit of craft work, and got to know my new lap-top, although it`s still refusing to let me get into my emails on IE although I can access them on Firefox. I can`t puzzle out why.

Now, its back to work tomorrow. Still, I have enjoyed my week of not doing much. Roll on the next holiday!!

2 comments:

eija said...

There's one flaw in every holiday: They always come to an end! Glad you enjoyed your time off, though. Today was my first day off :)

Oh and thanks for the beautiful comment on my originality-post! It really meant a lot to me.

Leigh said...

I bet that was neat to see your father's name in the records!!!