Sunday, February 10, 2008

Scenic Walk

Another beautiful sunny really warm day, so, being that it was too nice to stay indoors this afternoon I decided it was time I had some exercise, so shoes and jacket on and off I went for a walk, taking ofcourse my camera with me.

I climbed to the top of the hill on the cliff, (yes, I found I was out of practice and was short of breath when I got to the top, still, it was the first time this year!) I must get in the habit of doing it more often.

Sitting on a seat there, taking in the beauty of the view all around me - the sea to one side and the town to the other, I got out my camera and took this small video of what I saw.

Hope you`ll all enjoy it, and get a flavour of where I live.



Sorry, the quality of that video on here, isn`t as good as it was on my computer, so I`ll also give you a photo I took.

4 comments:

seethroughfaith said...

that hill is steep - don't be too hard on yourself !!!

Lani said...

This is what you see when you decide to go for a walk? That's it. I'm moving... right now!

Leigh said...

WOW, that is stunning!!! I am with Lani, I want to move!!!

eija said...

Oh wow... and in February? That looks like summer!