Thursday, February 28, 2008

After effects?

Having said in yesterdays post that I felt ok, I found that to be untrue.
I felt totally out of sorts and under the weather all day. The worst thing being a strong pain . I can`t really pinpoint the exact spot it`s coming from, but my back, my right hip, my leg, all hurt and ache and at times it`s aross the bottom of my tummy too making me feel rather queasy on occasion.

Was it caused by the earthquake I wonder? shaking my body in an abnormal way, and the way I tried to hold myself still. Maybe using a muscle/s that I don`t normally use much? Or is it just coincidence, and something is wrong? It`s still there this morning in my hip area.

1 comment:

Lani said...

I'm sorry. It certainly could be. Maybe your sciatic nerve bothering you? That causes shooting pain down your side and usually affects your hip/leg. Rest up... I hope you feel better.