Monday, December 31, 2007

Reflections

Sitting reflecting back over the past year, as we come to the end of it, I think I have to say it`s been a pretty ordinary year . No outstanding events. Nothing really to write about. So this may be the most boring post you`ve ever read!

Looking back at the Resolutions I made for 2007, I haven`t been too successful on them. I failed on the first and third one, but have had partial success on the other four. Shall I make any new ones for 2008? I`m not sure.

Yet, there have been some good times during this year.
  • I met a fellow blogger for the first time, and we got on so well
  • I had two enjoyable holidays on my own staying with friends
  • A new person at work is becoming a good friend
A surprise gift today, really made my day - a thimble from another blogger in Finland. It`s all the little things in life like that, that really mean so much, the thoughtful and kind gestures, that make such a difference to life.

Just looking back over what I`ve written, and it seems that the most outstanding thing about 2007 has been Friends. Friends made both over the world of blogging, and in day to day life. Thank God for friends.

No comments: