Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Now it`s Christmas

Now it is Christmas.... I`ve just come back from a midnight Communion service - and yes, it does feel like Christmas.

There is something so special about the atmosphere at that service, that makes it mark the real start of Christmas to me.

Something that struck me so strongly during the service this year, (I know I`ve heard it many times before, but tonight it came to me so much), that Christ was born for ME. Not just for those sitting around me or people in general, but individually for ME too. What a great Christmas present.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

1 comment:

Leigh said...

We just got home from our early service, my son was the crucifer. It really had special meaning to see him take part in something so special and like you it felt really awesome this year!

Merry Christmas!!!