Friday, June 30, 2006

How does your Garden grow?

How does your garden grow?

Mine`s grown! Yes, my garden has suddenly grown bigger.

I looked at it on Tuesday morning and it was the normal size, when I looked at it again on Wednesday evening it had grown a lot bigger! I don`t mean the plants, flowers and shrubs have grown bigger, (although some of them have). The whole size of the garden is bigger.

No, I`ve not moved house, I`ve not taken down the fence into my neighbours garden, I`ve not knocked down any sheds, greenhouses or anything.. so, what has caused this amazing effect?..... I`ve had a narrow path taken up and a wider one put down, sounds as if it would make the garden smaller doesn`t it, but, instead of having it put down where the old one was in the centre of the lawn (well, if you can call it a lawn, its more moss and weeds), its been laid at the side of the garden, and the centre where it was has become turf, making one whole area. The result, it looks much bigger.

Infact, I could consider making a putting green in the lawn now…. anyone fancy a game?



No comments: