Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Blankness

What drivel am I going to write today, I don`t really know!

Why is it, that when I`m not sitting here with a keyboard at my fingertips and a screen of blank whiteness in front of me, that I can think of lot of things that I want to say and share. Yet as soon as I have time and sit here, I can`t remember what it was I thought of earlier in the day to write about?

It`s the same too when I`m in the company of other people, beforehand I`ll think, I`ll say this, or that, or ask them xyz….etc., but as soon as I`m with them I clam up. It`s so frustrating. I`m afraid too that it makes me seem unfriendly, and that`s not how I want to be.

Still, it`s given me something to write about after all.


2 comments:

Dave said...

I carry a notebook with me a lot of the time, and I regularly write down notes about things to do, and ideas for the blog. Otherwise I'd have a blank mind all the time.

Ivy said...

Good idea, I`ll try and remember to do that.

And, if anyone sees me suddenly stop in the middle of the road, just wait for me to write my notes down please!!