Sunday, June 18, 2006

"Deliberate Mistakes"

I know when typing how easy it is to get letters round the wrong way, and always try to "get away" with it, by congratulating the person who points it out, as finding my deliberate mistake in the item I`ve typed. So, I was interested and pleased to come across this piece of text !


"Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not
raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe"


Wonder what would happen if I did the wlohe of one of my reoprts, lettres and mintues lkie taht? It would be interesting to try, and see what comments I got!



No comments: