Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Questions, questions, questions

I`m only going to write something short today, not that any of my blogs are very long, but today even shorter than usual, because I`ve so much on to do today preparing for a big event.

But, it`s struck me, looking at the blogs I`ve written over the weeks, just how many of them are all questioning ones. What a lot of questions I must have going round in my mind. I didn`t realise it until I came to start writing daily blogs. I used to always keep a diary with daily entries, but those were always just on what I`d done each day, and got very monotonus reading! Got up, went to work, came home, had tea, spent the evening doing...... and that was about it. Whereas here I tend to write more of what I`m thinking, pondering, wondering, questioning over.

Well, having said it was going to be a short one today, its ended up longer. Wonder why?!

No comments: