Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Shock! Horror!

Shock, horror, disbelief!.... I`ve just got on the bathroom scales, something I haven`t done for many, many, many months. The numbers (it`s a digital one) kept going up and up and up. No, I`m not going to tell you what to, suffice to say that I`m now 4 stone 4 pounds (Yes, I still work in imperial measurements), heavier than I was 10 years ago.
Yet, I don`t feel that much heavier, alright, I know I`ve gone up a dress size but I just put that down to "middle age spread".

What made me get on the scales I don`t know, I wish I hadn`t!
Shall I diet? Shall I start a rigid fitness regime? No, I don`t think so, it`s not 'me'. I feel ok - well most of the time, and everyone gets days of feeling under the weather don`t they.

Perhaps I should get a new pair of bathroom scales!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wise women don't step up on scales... But one size isn't so bad :D