Monday, April 30, 2007

A special evening

I`ve just met up with a fellow Blogger, Lorna, and what a great evening it turned out to be. I`d been looking forward to meeeting her for weeks, since she`d first let me know that she was coming to England. But as the time drew nearer to the visit, I`d found myself wondering what shall we talk about, how will it go, etc. But, I needn`t have worried, it was like meeting an old friend, conversation just flowed and the time flew past far too quickly.

I hope you enjoyed the evening Lorna, as much as I did.
I look forward to our next meeting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So she is alive... It's been weird not to be able to talk to her. I'm glad you had a good time :)

seethroughfaith said...

Oh Ivy. I had a GREAT time and you are right it was just like talking to an old friend.

Thanks for the cup of tea - and wonderful conversation. It was also so nice you welcomed me at the church on Sunday - that made me a lot less nervous about ringing your door bell on Monday!

The whole trip was wonderful!