Saturday, April 28, 2007

Unusual sight

I was sitting in a waiting room yesterday afternoon, and in came a couple of people. They went to the reception desk then came and sat down. Nothing unusual about that you may think.

As soon as they`d sat down one of them opened their bag and out came a packet of crisps, a can of cola and some other eatables, I sat watching, surely they weren`t going to have a "picnic" and eat them here, were they? Then one proceeded to nonchantly eat an ice-cream, whilst the other opened the crisps and the can of drink and proceeded to devour them.

Why do I think this strange behaviour?... because it was in a doctors waiting room.
And, by the way other people were looking at them too, I don`t think I was the only one to think that!

You never know what you`ll see next, do you?!

1 comment: