Friday, March 31, 2006

Annoying change

It irritates me and I wonder if it does anyone else too, the way that when out shopping the cashiers now-a-days just shove the change into your hand in a heap. Why can`t they take that extra second and count it back to us the way it used to be done? - Guess I know the answer to that – they couldn`t do it ! If the till didn`t tell them how much change to give they couldn`t work it out for themselves, so we can`t expect them to count it to us, but why don`t they count out what they`re actually giving us and do it that way? How many of us actually stop to check and count what they give us, to make sure they`ve given us the right amount?. They could give us anything! It just seems to be a case and feeling of `right, I`ve had your money, now I want to get rid of you`.

Why too, do they insist on putting the notes in your hand first then dumping the change on top, so that it all slides off?

No common sense there at all, is there?


No comments: