Thursday, January 01, 2009

A New Year

I wish a Happy, Healthy and Peaceful New Year to all readers.

Having reflected yesterday on the year just ending, I`ll share some thoughts today of some of the things I want to aim to do in this new year.

Are they resolutions? No, I wouldn`t call them that, - infact I heard on the radio today that its bad for your health to make New Year Resolutions!!!

So, what am I aiming to achieve in 2009?
  • to be more organised at home, by filing mail items as they arrive, rather than putting them to one side to do later
  • to spend more time practising playing the piano
  • to set out earlier when going to work or anywhere, instead of leaving everything till the last minute
  • to learn to sometimes say "No" instead of "Yes"
  • to write my blog each day, and to restart my "Blessings day by day" one
  • to complete the needlework picture I started 3 years ago!

No comments: