Saturday, December 06, 2008

About me meme

Having nothing much to write about today, I thought I`d have a go at this, which Dave had put on his Blog the other day - but, it`s much more difficult than I thought. (most section answers are not in any particular order of preference!)

7 things to do before I die


  • Relearn to play the piano
  • Have time to "be me" and enjoy life with no work and no ties
  • Make a will
  • Learn to say "no"!
  • Become a better flower arranger
  • Complete a needlecraft picture I started a few years ago
  • Take a last breath
7 things I do now

  • Work!
  • Photography (not expertly)
  • Cook
  • Clean the house
  • Feed my pet bird
  • Enjoy driving
  • Try and write a daily blog
7 things I can't do

  • Draw or paint (wish I could)
  • Pick up a spider (or any creepy crawly!)
  • Stand the sight of blood
  • Speak in front of a large group of people. I can read aloud to a group, but not stand and speak.
  • Swim
  • Be in a confined space
  • Push a wheelchair up a hill
7 things I find attractive in the opposite sex

  • Gentle strength
  • Nice hands
  • Sense of security emanating from them
  • Kindness
  • Sense of humour
  • Thoughtfulness
  • Quiet spoken
7 things I say most often

  • Hello
  • Please
  • Thank you
  • Is it?
  • Did you?
  • Yes
  • Morning
Celebrities I most admire
Difficult one this, as I`m not into films, tv (very little), sports, etc...etc... but here goes....

  • Cliff Richard - for the way he is so open about his faith
  • Alan Titchmarsh - for his way of imparting knowledge and information in such an easy way
  • those who genuinely help charities, without it being a big publicity stunt
  • those who don`t brag about themselves
  • Jimmy Saville
  • Lifeboatmen - who become "local celebrities" for a short time after they`ve gone out of their way to save lives in difficult seas and conditions.


7 favourite foods

  • Fish & Chips
  • Jacket potatoes
  • Toad in the hole
  • Roast goose (at Christmas)
  • Ice-cream
  • Steamed ginger syrup sponge pudding
  • Chocolate orange trifle

No comments: