Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Hands

Idly following some links on here, I came across this light-hearted test, so have tried it to see what it says my hands say about me.

What Your Hands Say About You

You are logical, analytical, and rational. You have good verbal skills.

Flexible and broad minded, you can fit in to any situation. There's no telling where your life will take you.

Consistent and reliable, you like to count on structure and routine in your life.

Your emotions tend to be well though out. You're willing to wait out a bad situation, and you're never too quick to act.


Well, some of what its analysed my hands as being is true, but some is far from it! I certainly don`t have good verbal skills (wish I did!). And, I wouldn`t really say that the last paragraph is me either. As for the rest....I`m not telling!!

No comments: