I`m cribbing my theme today from reading Dave`s blog, which set me thinking, what would I put as the 10 things I will never do. And I think they would be....
1. I`ll never go scuba diving. For a start I can`t swim, although I possess a school certificate which says I can swim!
2. Nor would I ride a bike. I can`t see what keeps them upright.
3. I`d never smoke a cigarette as I`m dead against smoking, although part of my work involves handling and dealing with them, which is a bit ironic.
4. I`ll never be a nurse. I`d faint at the first sight of a spot of blood and be flat on the floor.
5. I`ll not go down into a cave or mine, not even if someone told me it was full of gold and I could have it all if I went down into it.
6. Picking up a spider in my bare hands is also something I`ll never do
7. I`ll guess I`ll never get married. Because who would want a middle aged woman who has the encumberance of an elderly parent.
8. I`ll never eat foreign food. There`s enough good old British food to keep me going.
9. I`ll never go through the channel tunnel. I hate enclosed spaces.
10. I`ll never walk off the end of a pier. Well, not unless my parent drives me to it!
So, there`s my ten I`ll never do`s.
Maybe tomorrow I`ll put my ten "What I love to do`s"