Friday, September 15, 2006

Disappointment

Living with my parent, (or I should say having my parent live with me, as it`s my house), and having just spent another holiday with her, I was looking forward to having at least a weeks break and having the house to myself this coming week. But now that`s not to be. The person she was going away with is unable to go, so she cancelled too. I am so disappointed. I really need some time to myself.

It is so frustrating, she`s getting so demanding, so slow, so irritable, it takes me twice as long to do anything, go anywhere. I want my home to be a home not turning into a nursing home with rails, high loo seats, high chairs. Everything has to be "her", she doesn`t stop to think how I feel about things. I feel that my life is going past but it`s not my life, I`m not being able to do what I want, to be Me.

I`ve got no brothers or sisters or anyone to say all this to, so sorry my readers, but I`ll have to write it here instead.

Is it wrong to want my own "space", time to be me, to do what I want to do?

No comments: