Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Wireless in the Sun

I`m puzzled...
Why is it that adverts on television for using wireless computers often show people sitting in the sunshine in the middle of fields or gardens, happily working away on their lap-tops?
Whenever I take my laptop outside to use, or even into our summerhouse, I just cannot see the screen, it acts like a mirror, and all I see is myself reflected back, and that`s not what I want to see!
Any expert out there that can tell me what to do, so that I can work outside and enjoy the sunshine? Is there some sort of filter, sun-shade or something for computers? Or are the adverts inaccurate? It`s quite frustrating.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my hubby uses a propped up cardboard box (honest!) Wearing sunglasses and getting the angle right does help too of course. But I'd say the ads haven't got it completely right.

I usually give up and take a snooze in the sun instead.