Sunday, January 17, 2010

Still Here

I`m still here, I just haven`t had anything interesting to blog about.    The snow has now all gone and after a day of rain yesterday it`s so good to see the sun shining this morning.   It really cheers one up.

I`m glad too that the rain has stopped and the snow gone, as I`m having my Mum here for the day.  She`s coming to church in the Wheelchair Taxi (that was a great discovery that a firm has one of those in which they can just wheel her in, in the chair and strap the lot in, so she can come independentely.*)    Then after that I`ll be transporting her to mine, and maybe for a ride this afternoon if the sun`s still shining.  It`s the easiest way to find something to do to occupy the time with her here.

*It`s not that I won`t go and pick her up in my car, but it does save me time on a Sunday morning, so that I can get dinner prepared a bit before going out.   (No, I`m not wasting time writing this - I`m eating my breakfast of a marmalade sandwich with one hand while doing so!)

 

1 comment:

seethroughfaith said...

it's a great idea and helps her feel more independent too :) well done you!