Friday, October 05, 2007

An Autumn Day

Its a beautiful autumn day here today, and I`ve had a good day.

The sun was shining when I woke, earlier than I normally do when I`m not working, probably because I`d slept well having the house to myself. Having had a leisurely breakfast, I did a few chores before going out.

After attending nice quiet thoughtful service, I decided to break with routine, and not go back to the house for lunch, but to go off out. So, into the car and off I went. Got a snack lunch of a sausage roll and a chocolate topped muffin, and had a wander round a garden centre and craft centre. Driving back I enjoyed the beauty of the way the leaves on some of the trees are now beginning to turn to autumn colours.

Now, I`m going to totally break with routine and make myself a toad-in-the-hole for tea! Anyone fancy some??!

No comments: