Saturday, September 22, 2007

Namely....

I`m stuck for inspiration again today, so I`ve cribbed something from someone else`s page! I`ve not been tagged to do it, but thought I might as well as I`ve nothing better to write about. It says.... "players - you must list one fact, word or titbit which is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your name

When you are tagged you can write your own blog-post containing your name facts etc; at the end of your blog-post you can choose the amount of people that your name has to tag (i.e.- 6 letters, 6 people to tag)."

So, here goes on my name.... not a lot to write as its a short name!

I = Ice-cream. I love ice-cream - well, not in a romantic type of love, but in an enjoy eating way. My favourite I think has to be vanilla with a chocolate flake crumbled on top. Or one of these. There`s just something about ice-cream and chocolate that go so great together.

V = Vehicle - well Car really, but there`s no C in Ivy! Learning to drive was the best thing I ever did (I just wish I`d done it years before I did). Just to get in the car and drive off is still a thrilling feeling - no not in the sense of racing along, but in the way of freedom. It`s a "place" of my own.

Y = Youthful. Well, people never think I`m as old as I am, so I suppose that must mean that I look young. I certainly don`t feel as old as I am, and I`ve plenty of energy and enthusiasm for doing things and learning new things, especially new "gadgets" like computers!

No comments: