For want of something to blog about, I was going to post some autumn colour pictures I`d taken in the country lanes of Norfolk, but as another blogger had done that on the same day, I didn`t want him to think I was copying him, I`ve "run with this" from Dave`s blog. Will show you the pictures another day.
1. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet? All those wasting money in space exploration.
2. Most exciting thing you've done? Exciting ? Me?..... you must be joking!
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car? Yes
4. Right or left handed? Right
5. Name one thing you worry about running out of. Time
6. What famous person do other people think you resemble? No-one as far as I know
7. What is your favourite pizza topping? Don`t eat pizza
8. Do you crack your knuckles? No.
9. What song do you hate the most? All loud noisy pop songs
10. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head? Didn`t have a particular one, so no.
11. What are your super powers? I don`t think I was issued with any!
12. Peppermint or spearmint? Peppermint
13. Where are your car keys? In my handbag
14. Last song you listened to? "Any dream will do" (from the musical Joseph, on CD)
15. What's your most annoying habit? Not sure - you`d need to ask other people that to find out
16. Where did you last go on holiday? Blackpool (2 years ago)
17. What is your best physical feature? Probably my hands
18. What CD is closest to you right now? Joseph
19. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator? Milk, Cheese, Eggs
20. Wine or beer? Neither.
21. What colour are your bed sheets? Blue
22. Would you rather be a fish or a bird? Bird
23. Last thing you broke? A glass which I was washing up and it caught the edge of the tap
24. What are you having to eat tonight? Jacket potato and sliced tongue
25. What colour shirt are you wearing? Dusky Green blouse
26. If you could be doing anything else today, what would you rather be doing? Walking along a beach
27. Do security cameras make you nervous? No. I`m not doing wrong, so why should they?
28. If you wrote a book about your life, what would the title be? Me! - there`s nothing interesting to write about my life.
29. Last time you went to a cemetery? A fortnight ago to take flowers to my Dad`s grave
30. Last concert you went to? Have never been to one
31. Favourite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert? None
32. Next concert you're planning to attend? None
33. Do you talk to yourself? Yes.
34. Have you ever adopted or purchased a pet? Yes, a canary
35. Have you ever been present when an animal is being born? No
So now you know a few more facts about me - not very interesting is it?!